Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Monday, September 11, 2006

In Remembrance...

I'm not going to fill a page with my personal memories of 9/11, what I was doing the exact time I found out what was happening...the panic I felt as I tried to reach family members in Somerset County and couldn't get through because of the proximity to the crash site, the shame I felt in having been to NYC prior and not really noticing or appreciating the World Trade Towers, the confusion on what was happening, the realization that my life would never, ever be the same.

All I am going to say is that my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who was affected by that day. God Bless You and God Bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home