Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Monday, September 01, 2008

How long will this one take...

I'm very excited that next April, Ted and I will be sporting our cowboy hats and boots (well, I'll be sporting the hat and boots, Ted will remain amused by it all) and landing in Nashville for the Country Music Marathon.

I'm thrilled beyond explanation about this. I have wanted to do this race for quite some time. My only concern is meeting the 7-hour time limit to finish the race...not because I don't think we can do it, but with music at every mile, as well as the CMT music mile, I'm afraid I'll be stopping every mile and listening to the music.

Training begins in January, and I'm looking forward to sharing every story as we travel down this road again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home