Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Comfort of Knowing

This weekend was a stepping stone for Ted. Saturday morning's 9-mile run was somewhat hilly, one of those hilly runs where it would be easier to run Broad Street's 10-mile course as opposed to this 9-mile course. We ran it, it didn't kill him, and I think it finally sunk in that he can do the Broad Street Run and enjoy it. So now he's a bit more relaxed about the race and is a bit more confident.

So this morning, I came in and registered my little running trio for the race. I'm pretty proud--I feel like the coach whose kids are ready to go off and do what they learned!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

It should be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home