Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Welcome to the World

Last week was a bad week.

This week is a good week.

Last week I was frustrated with alot.

This week things are making more sense. Curley is absolutely fine. We ran 8 miles on Sunday and I felt strong and happy. I feel like I am more certain at work and more comfortable, and spent a few days in the gym, working out alongside my boss (nothing bonds you quite like that.)

And Robin had her baby.

While Robin was in labor, a former co-worker of mine was in a hospital in Philly, dying of a stage 4 cancer. Circle of life--days come, days go. To everything there is a season. And I'm sure there are alot of other songs to quote along those lines.

Besides the 8 miles we ran Sunday, I did another 4 this morning and we're aiming for 10 this weekend. It's a quick increase from 6 a few weeks ago, but I feel okay with is, and am confident it will all be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home