Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm working on my dance moves...GOSH


Last night was Movie Night. It was one of those few evenings where stars line up, NetFlix delivers on the same day there is nothing on television that Ted and I have sold our souls to. Napoleon Dynamite was waiting for us. Ted wasn't impressed. I thought it was pretty good. And I've decided that while I have the rhythm of Tina (AKA a llama), my new goal is not a half marathon, but to teach myself the way-cool moves from the end of the movie.

Okay, not really, but Mr. Dynamite can move. And Pedro rocks. And I KNEW that Summer girl looked like Hillary Duff!!!!

This morning I did pull myself out of bed for the first run since Sunday. It was also the first day I could walk down the stairs without scooting on my butt, so I went out and took it easy with 2 miles. The Moyer & Sons 5K is in July, and Ted decided my goal time for that is 24:00. We have awhile for that, and for today I was happy to go out and do an easy run without Broad Street hanging over my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home