Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Friday, March 30, 2007

One Big Congrats to the World's Newest Driver

One of my favorite commercials is for a credit card offering immediate rewards for points earned. The commercial shows a girl running, while one of the few Spice Girl's hit songs "Wannabe" blares out of an accompanying car window. The car follows the girl, down roads, through a field, and down a flight of stairs. The whole point is why wait for your rewards points to get what you want (in this case, obviosuly an MP3 player).


I think this is a great idea, but Ted has no interest in driving maybe 5 mph while I run and listen to music, despite my arguments and pleas and promises to leave the Spice Girls out of the mix.
Now, maybe that Dave has his license, I can start working him on the idea...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home