Runner at Large

My whole life, I have viewed runners with a sense of awe. Now I am one of those, and I am extremely proud to be considered a runner.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Recovery

So I guess my recovery from Broad Street should soon be over...I don't think two weeks of recovery is necessary from a 10-mile run. I have been out and running some between then, but really no more than 10 miles a week. If I'm serious about the distance run in September, I should probably get my act together, because it will be here before I know it.

For those of you wondering, I did return the Supernova's to Dicks for another pair of shoes. It was a seamless return, and I finally settled on New Balance W845NC. A tried on Nike and Asics, too, and both those felt like they would rub the same place the Supernova's did. The New Balance felt fine and so far I have no problems with them. I have almost 15 miles on them, I guess, so they're a keeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home